Being a Trustee or Personal Representative of an estate can be daunting. If you don’t do this regularly, it may feel like you’re climbing a mountain without any gear.
Having someone experienced like me get you through it makes it smoother and quiets the ‘overwhelm.’ Questions, concerns, need assistance – just give me a call.
Garant Consulting, LLC, and its affiliate, Garant Fiduciary Services, can help you in whatever capacity you choose:
- as a fully qualified and appointed Trustee or Personal Representative with full responsibility for administering the estate or trust;*
- as a co-fiduciary, working with an individual, attorney, bank or trust company as partners with full responsibility administering the estate or trust together;
- as a court-appointed Conservator, developing a financial plan and managing the assets of a Protected Person;
- as a consultant, assisting a duly appointed and qualified fiduciary with asset collection, accountings and reports, document preparation, and any other duties of administration that would be helpful to the Trustee or Personal Representative; and
- as a tax preparer, providing related fiduciary tax preparation services as needed including tax form preparation and filing.
Most often Garant Consulting accepts referrals from, and works directly with, bank trust departments, attorneys and accountants to help them meet their clients’ needs.
*For some trusts for which I serve as Trustee and when appropriate, I partner with True Link Financial, Inc. True Link Financial, Inc., provides life-changing financial solutions for people with complex needs and those who care for them. As a dedicated partner to professional fiduciaries throughout the country, True Link’s professional-grade tools help fiduciaries manage spending, record-keeping and reporting for dozens, hundreds, and even thousands of clients. Families and professionals rely on True Link to help care for and empower the people they support. Learn more at: www.truelinkfinancial.com/